This chicken sandwich is made by putting tikka chicken on a bed of crisp gem lettuce and serving with a chunky mayo inside a warmed ciabatta. Compliment with herby new potatoes for a simple yet delicious lunch or supper.
- Chicken breast
- Ciabatta rolls
- Spring Onion
- White wine vinegar
- Dried Oregano
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and cover with the oregano, salt, pepper, and a little olive oil. Cook in the oven until golden brown.
- To make the chunky mayo, cut the spring onions and mix with a little olive oil, white wine vinegar and mayonnaise. Place to one side.
- Cut the chicken breast to fit your rolls, cover with salt and pepper and then cook through in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Heat the ciabatta for 5 minutes in the oven before serving.
- Cut the ciabatta in half and lay the lettuce on top of the bottom half. Now put the chicken in the ciabatta and cover with the chunky mayo and serve alongside the herby chips.